J.M. Paul is a contemporary and new adult romance author.
A native of Michigan, J.M. lives with her high-school-sweetheart-turned-husband and their wrinkly but adorable English Mastiff in the Mitten.
J.M. has an obsession with Christmas, researching vacations her husband will never let her take, and fashion—although she rarely wears anything other than jeans. When she’s not writing, J.M.’s hobbies include reading nonstop, singing, dancing or whistling around the house, boating, or hiking at the park—anything that allows her to get outside and enjoy this beautiful planet.
J.M. Paul has articles published in the following online magazines:
- I have an unhealthy obsession with dogs
- My blood type is chips and salsa
- I’m fluent in sarcasm and sass
- I remember my first birthday
- There’s always chapstick in my pocket
- I’ve crowned myself the queen of TMI
- Travel is my love language
- I believe Starbucks is a food group
- Seaweed and wasps terrify me
- I love all types of storms